Because swimming is not just a physical activity, but also one that requires mental and emotional focus and endurance our athletic director, Nikolay Shevchenko, brings a powerful background of training, personal achievements, and education to his role at Avantis SA.
He has also been mentored by many of the most successful, well known leaders and athletes who taught him all the basics, techniques and know-how in sports, leadership and business development. This exposure gave him a colossal support and foundation both in swimming and everyday life situations.
Nikolay’s Expertise Include:
- Over 25 years of swimming experience.
- Over 10 years of coaching experience, working with swimmers of every level.
- ECAC Champion and Records Holder
- US Nationals Winner
- Certified Member of the All-America Collegiate Swimming Team
- US Open and US Nationals qualifier.
- Over 9 years of extensive study in psychology, management and control of education.
Nikolay has prepared and guided numerous swimmers to qualify for the best teams in NY and Day Camps NYC using his innovative, energetic coaching style and individual approach to each student.